How travel providers are dealing with the virus spreading across Mexico and the Caribbean. ... read more»
What is it: The Leaf by Bellabeat, smart jewelry that helps track your activities.
Price and Where to Buy: Starts at $119 on Bellabeat's website.
- Can be worn discreetly—we clipped ours on to the side of our boot and it was unnoticeable, unlike traditional fitness trackers
- Stylish design comes in silver or rose gold
- Can be worn as a necklace, bracelet, or clipped on
- Battery lasts for up to six months without charging
- Wirelessly syncs with your smartphone
- 14 day memory
- Can set silent reminder and wake-up alarms
- Tracks and analyzes your sleep
- Monitors your activities (customize your goal for active minutes or steps)
- Can set an inactive alarm to alert you if you've been sedentary too long
- Includes breathing exercises to help you relax
- Not water-resistant, although it can stand up to sweat during a workout
... read more»
I spent 11 days in Myanmar aboard Avalon River Cruises' Avalon Myanmar in December.
Where: Myanmar (you may know it as Burma)
Weather: Hot in Yangon, where I spent three days. Cool in the mornings and hot during the day on the Irrawaddy River between Bhamo and Bagan.
Type of Trip: Cruise
Trip Length: 11 days, including three travel days ... read more»
What is it: A portable rechargeable battery pack.
Price and Where to Buy: At the time of writing, the Fit was on sale on Amazon for $24.99.
- Powerful: can fully charge an iPhone 6s up to 4 times
- Charges quickly
- Works with any USB device (phones, tablets, etc.)
- Durable aluminum case
- Power lock can put the device on standby for up to six months
- Big power means a big size: the Fit is larger than other chargers we've seen (3.9x2.5x0.8")
... read more»
February in Rio de Janeiro is usually filled with anticipation of sequins and samba with the arrival of Carnaval, but this year the streets of Rio will be a little less flamboyant. The city has decided to cancel the planned celebrations for this year's Carnaval, and they're not the only ones. ... read more»
Take our money! This lightweight, folding suitcase looks awesome. ... read more»
And it's definitely not your parents' Hilton. ... read more»